Can I apply for a Fast Track Spouse visa UK?
Sometimes your situation can change suddenly, and there is no way that you could have predicted your new path until the last minute. If new plans involve a move to the UK, then you might need a fast track spouse visa UK to accompany your family or partner.
It might all seem very overwhelming and rushed, but with our expert help we can make the process as simple as possible and you can focus on getting on with your exciting new life.
Get started with your UK spouse visa application today with AWH Solicitors.
What is a fast track spouse visa UK?
If you are from a country outside of the European Economic Area and you are in a genuine marriage or civil partnership, then you will most likely be able to apply for a spouse visa to join your partner. In order to be able to qualify for this visa, you must both fulfil some standard requirements. These include:
- Both of you must be over the age of 18 at the time of application
- Both of you must intend to live together permanently when you get to the UK
- You must be able to provide evidence that you have arranged appropriate accommodation for when you arrive in the UK
- Your spouse or partner must be in the UK at the time of your application, unless they are accompanying you to the UK. If this is the case, then they need to either hold indefinite leave to remain, a permanent right of residence, British citizenship or the right of abode in the UK
- You will need to take a test to prove that you meet the basic English language requirements
Your spouse must also be able to fulfil requirements that prove that:
- They are present and settled in the UK, or
- They have limited leave to remain in the UK – although this excludes student visa holders and other short-term visa category holders
You must also be able to meet the relevant financial requirements that include your spouse earning a wage of at least £18,600 per year. They must be able to meet this in order to qualify to sponsor you. Contact us for advice on whether your spouse can qualify.
Who is the fast track spouse visa for?
On this visa, you will be able to stay in the UK with your partner for up to 33 months. After you have lived in the UK for this initial period, you can apply for a 30-month extension. If you are granted a spouse visa extension after those 30 months, then after that period is over you will be eligible to apply to settle in the UK indefinitely, on ‘indefinite leave to remain.’
If your partner has suddenly been offered employment in the UK, or is already settled there and you need to join them urgently then the fast track spouse visa UK service is ideal for you. The average waiting time for a UK visa appointment is up to four months, but if you use our premium fast-track service then you will receive a priority appointment within the same week. Our fast track service includes:
- A thorough consultation to access your needs
- Help with preparing your application and checking all of your documentation
- Booking you a same day service appointment with the UK border agency
- Presenting your application at the Public Enquiry Office
Is your situation right for a fast track spouse visa UK?
Sometimes it’s impossible to plan ahead, and we understand that life moves at a fast pace. Needing a spouse visa quickly shouldn’t in any way mean that there is a heightened chance of refusal.
If you fulfil all of the relevant requirements for a spouse visa, we are confident that we can provide you the best chance of approval so you can enter the UK sooner rather than later and join your partner.
How our spouse visa solicitors can help you
Our expert immigration solicitors have a wealth of knowledge in assessing and assisting with spouse visa and fast track applications, and this makes them an ideal choice for a quick process. Our efficiency assures that there is no chance of errors, and the whole process can be incredibly simple.
Contact us today to fast track your UK spouse visa.Get in touch
Starting the process couldn’t be more simple!
- Contact us Get in touch however suits you best and arrange a consulation with one of our solicitors
- Meet an expert You’ll meet the expert solicitor assigned to your case and discuss all the necessary details
- Authorise Once we’ve got all the details of your case and you’re happy to proceed, just give us the go-ahead
- We get to work It’s time for us to get to work! We’ll set up your file on our system and get to work right away