Can I be Compensated for Plastic Surgery that’s Gone Wrong?
Do you believe you are owed plastic surgery compensation after suffering as a result of poor care provided by a plastic surgeon? We can help you assess if you can make a claim for medical negligence during a free consultation with one of our claims experts.
Plastic surgery compensation can help you to pay for medical care, time off work, and additional surgery if you require this to fix the initial errors.
We can help you get the compensation you need to get back on track and feeling good about yourself.
Common Plastic Surgery Claims
Some of the most common plastic surgery claims are for:
- Substandard implants being used in breast or buttock operations
- Tummy tucks or gastric band surgery errors
- Cosmetic dentistry errors
- Facelift operation errors
- Breast surgery errors
- Rhinoplasty (nose reshaping) errors
- Brow lifts or micro-blading errors
You may be able to claim for compensation when you have suffered from medical complications, either as a direct result of the surgery or due to poor aftercare. You may also be able to claim compensation if the results are nothing like you were told they would be, or if you weren’t informed of the risks before undergoing the surgery.
If you have been affected by any complications relating to your plastic surgery, contact our cosmetic surgery solicitors today.
Find out if you are Owed Compensation for Plastic Surgery Negligence
Contact our expert plastic surgery solicitors today and get started with your compensation claim.
Do I Qualify for Plastic Surgery Compensation?
If you’ve undergone plastic surgery that has injured you or the results were far below your expectations, you may be eligible to claim for compensation.
It is reasonable to be able to expect that you will be in qualified, trained hands and that you will receive the best possible care throughout your plastic surgery process. This would also include thorough aftercare and all the support that you would need if something was to go wrong.
Mistakes in plastic surgery can be life-changing, as they are often in areas that are very visible. If you’ve been affected by a mistake during your surgery operation, contact us for help with your claim.
How will my Plastic Surgery Compensation be Calculated?
If you’ve been unfortunate enough to suffer from a plastic surgery operation that’s gone wrong, there are a number of things that are considered when calculating the amount that you might get in plastic surgery compensation. These different factors include:
- Whether you received enough information about the risks of your procedure before it was carried out
- If the surgeon or consultant failed to obtain informed consent from you
- The costs of the corrective surgery that you may have already or will need to have in future
- The medical care that you may have to receive
- Any travel costs that have been the result of receiving medical care
If you are in the process of trying to correct plastic surgery that has gone wrong, we can help you get the compensation that you need.
Contact our Plastic Surgery Compensation Solicitors
Our expert solicitors have a wealth of experience with medical negligence claims and can offer all the legal advice and support to construct a successful case. If you have suffered from a plastic surgery operation that has gone wrong, we can help you.
Contact us today.
Starting the process couldn’t be more simple!
- Contact us Get in touch however suits you best and arrange a consulation with one of our solicitors
- Meet an expert You’ll meet the expert solicitor assigned to your case and discuss all the necessary details
- Authorise Once we’ve got all the details of your case and you’re happy to proceed, just give us the go-ahead
- We get to work It’s time for us to get to work! We’ll set up your file on our system and get to work right away
Get in touch
Let us know how AWH Solicitors can help you by providing us with your details in the form below.
Please let us know when you want to be contacted so we can get in touch with you at a time that suits you best.