Can I Make a Claim for Car Accident Compensation?
Car accident compensation claims are very common personal injury cases. When you have been in an accident that was not your fault it is important to get the compensation you deserve.
Our solicitors operate on a no win, no fee basis, and can help you if you are a car accident victim.
Contact our accident solicitors today for expert help with your car accident compensation claim.
Can I Make a Car Accident Injury Claim?
If you have been involved in a road traffic accident and it wasn’t your fault, you may be entitled to claim compensation after a car accident. This could be the case, even if you were not the driver of the car or you were a foot pedestrian or a cyclist who was hit by a vehicle.
Solicitors for car accident claims can help you gather all the relevant evidence that you will need to construct your case and give you the best possible chance of a successful outcome. Get in touch with AWH Solicitors today, so that we can help you get your claims process started. There is a three-year limit on the time that you have to make a claim, so it is best to get started as soon as possible.
How Long will my Accident Claim Take?
It is difficult to give an exact amount of time for how long your car accident injury claim could take. There are certain things that are considered in the process, and these include:
- Physical evidence of car accident
- Medical evidence of injuries
These factors also help in assessing who is to be held liable for the car accident, which is an important part of the process. If your injuries are particularly bad, then it may mean that the claims process may take longer as more than one medical professional will need to assess you.
Sometimes, auto accident injury lawyers will advise you to wait until you have a full idea of your medical prognosis because you will not be able to make any further claims for injuries that develop or get worse after your case has been resolved.
If you are unsure about any elements of your case, contact us for advice about your car accident injury claim.
How will my Car Accident Payout be Calculated?
There are a number of factors that will influence how your car accident payout will be calculated. It is difficult to say exactly where your own case will measure against average compensation for car accidents, but there are lots of considerations. These are:
- Whether any of your injuries have led to you having to make modifications to your home
- If you were the owner of the car, what the repair costs are
- Whether your injuries will prevent you from working and therefore result in a loss of earnings
- Any travel expenses that have occurred in the time that you have been receiving medical treatment
- Any medical expenses that you have already paid, in addition to any future treatment that you may have to receive
Contact Our Car Accident Compensation Experts Today
If you think that you could be entitled to compensation after a car accident, our solicitors are always here to help you through the claims process in the most straightforward way possible.
Get in touch today for expert help.
Starting the process couldn’t be more simple!
- Contact us Get in touch however suits you best and arrange a consulation with one of our solicitors
- Meet an expert You’ll meet the expert solicitor assigned to your case and discuss all the necessary details
- Authorise Once we’ve got all the details of your case and you’re happy to proceed, just give us the go-ahead
- We get to work It’s time for us to get to work! We’ll set up your file on our system and get to work right away
Get in touch
Let us know how AWH Solicitors can help you by providing us with your details in the form below.
Please let us know when you want to be contacted so we can get in touch with you at a time that suits you best.