Can I Claim Knee Injury Compensation?
Seeking knee injury compensation is a positive move towards getting your life back on track and being able to focus on the things that matter most to you. We understand that suffering a knee injury is really painful and inconvenient and we want to get you the best possible support for your injury.
Contact us today for expert advice on your knee injury claim.
What Qualifies me for Knee Injury Compensation?
There are a number of ways in which you can damage your knees, and unfortunately it is one of the most common injuries that you can sustain. As knees include kneecaps within a complex system of bones, tendons, cartilage and ligaments, there are lots of different components that can be affected. Some examples of injuries that can lead to a compensation claim include:
- Ligament tears
- Cartilage damage
- Muscle injuries including sprains and strains
- Damage to the kneecap
- Housemaids knee, which is also known as bursitis
Knee injuries are most commonly caused by a twisting or a bending to the knee, and the main signs and symptoms are significant pain and swelling to the area. If you have suffered a knee injury, you can likely claim knee injury compensation.
What Treatment will I Need for my Knee Injury?
Typically, knee injuries are diagnosed with an initial physical examination before you may have to undergo an X-Ray or an MRI. Treatment of knee injuries typically depend on the type and severity of the injury and can involve what is known as RICE therapy. This is:
Additionally, if your knee injury is particularly severe, you may require physical therapy or even surgery. If you have suffered such an injury, our solicitors can help you with your knee injury compensation claim.
As they are designed to support the weight of your body, it is very important that you do no ignore any issues that you may have with a knee injury, so that you can avoid unpleasant problems later in life.
There are a number of ways in which you can injure your knees.
If you’ve suffered from a knee injury at work, in a public place, in a private place or in a car accident and it wasn’t your fault, then you can likely make a claim. Contact our personal injury and industrial injury specialists today for a chat about your situation.
How Will my Knee Injury Compensation be Calculated?
If you’ve suffered a painful knee injury, all of the different elements of your situation will be considered in the process of your knee injury compensation claim being calculated.
The different factors that will be considered include:
- Any travel expenses that you have had to pay in the time that you have been receiving medical care
- Any medical expenses that you have already paid, in addition to any future treatment
- How your injury will affect your ability to work, and how they might result in a loss of earnings
If you are unsure as to the evidence that you would need to collect in order to pursue a knee injury compensation, contact our experts today for advice.
Getting in Touch with Our Knee Injury Solicitors
We have a great deal of experience in assisting people with cases like this and would be able to offer a helping hand towards constructing a perfect case. Our expert solicitors will help you with your knee injury compensation claim.
Get in touch today and find out how you can make a knee injury claim.
Starting the process couldn’t be more simple!
- Contact us Get in touch however suits you best and arrange a consulation with one of our solicitors
- Meet an expert You’ll meet the expert solicitor assigned to your case and discuss all the necessary details
- Authorise Once we’ve got all the details of your case and you’re happy to proceed, just give us the go-ahead
- We get to work It’s time for us to get to work! We’ll set up your file on our system and get to work right away
Get in touch
Let us know how AWH Solicitors can help you by providing us with your details in the form below.
Please let us know when you want to be contacted so we can get in touch with you at a time that suits you best.