Can I Make a Microblading Compensation Claim?
Although a relatively new procedure, microblading compensation claims are unfortunately on the rise. If you have been the victim of a botched procedure, we can help you to construct a case and make a claim.
Get in touch today to find out if you are owed compensation and get expert help with starting your claim.
What is Microblading?
Microblading is a beauty procedure that is designed to enhance the appearance of eyebrows. Very fine slices are made in the skin with a machine containing small blades, and then ink is deposited inside to create the appearance of individual hairs.
The ink pigment is placed into the upper region of the dermis, so it fades a lot more quickly than traditional tattooing techniques which deposits the pigment deeper into the skin. The technique dates back thousands of years, and it can also be known as embroidery, feather touch, or hair-like strokes.
What can go Wrong with the Procedure of Microblading?
Some of the most common complications of microblading include:
- Misapplication of the ink
- Movement of the ink
- Colour change of the ink
- Hyperpigmentation (darkening of the skin)
In severe cases, there are even reports of the incisions becoming infected due to dirty equipment being used to carry out the procedure. If clean needles are not used for each client, then it is possible catch a blood-borne virus such as hepatitis or a bacterial skin infection like Staphylococcus aureus.
If you have suffered because of a technician failing to maintain these hygiene standards, then you can likely make a personal injury claim.
Can I Claim Microblading Compensation?
Unfortunately, there is a lack of mandatory training requirements for the procedure of microblading. This means that there are often inexperienced practitioners carrying out the delicate procedure, and this therefore places clients at significant risk.
If you feel that you have been subjected to a substandard treatment, then we can likely help you to make a claim.
How Long will my Claim Process be?
It is difficult to put an exact time scale on how long your claim could take.
There are two parts to the process of making a personal injury claim. These two stages are:
- Firstly, it will be determined who is going to be held liable for your injury. For personal injury claims, this could either be an individual or an institution.
- Secondly, the medical evidence from your injury must also be assessed in order to determine how it has affected you and therefore how much compensation you can claim.
If you require medical assessments, then your overall claim time could potentially take longer.
With the assistance of our injury solicitors, we can ensure that the legal side of the process will be as efficient as possible.
How will my Microblading Compensation be Calculated?
There are a number of different factors that are considered when estimating how much compensation you could receive. These considerations for example include:
- The cost of medical treatment that you may need to receive in order to correct the original procedure
- The travel costs of getting to any necessary medical appointments
There are also certain other considerations that can be factored into this monetary calculation. For instance, any suffering that can be attributed to your procedure can also be financially compensated.
Contact Us to Get Started with Your Microblading Claim
Here at AWH Solicitors, we have a great deal of experience with personal injury claims. We can guide you easily through the process and make sure that you get the compensation that you deserve.
Get in touch with us today and we can start your compensation claim for incorrect microblading.Get in touch
Starting the process couldn’t be more simple!
- Contact us Get in touch however suits you best and arrange a consulation with one of our solicitors
- Meet an expert You’ll meet the expert solicitor assigned to your case and discuss all the necessary details
- Authorise Once we’ve got all the details of your case and you’re happy to proceed, just give us the go-ahead
- We get to work It’s time for us to get to work! We’ll set up your file on our system and get to work right away