Can I claim compensation for my moderate back injury?
Damaging your back can be really serious. However, seeking moderate back injury compensation is also important, as any discomfort in your spine can really affect your quality of life.
Our personal injury specialists have a wealth of experience in helping our clients win the compensation that they deserve and getting them on the road to recovery.
Contact us today for specialist advice and help.
What qualifies for a moderate back injury compensation claim?
A number of back injuries are sustained in the work place. Moderate back injuries can be the result of uncomfortable working conditions and a number of factors. These are:
If you are required to work in an unnatural posture for a long period of time, this can lead to moderate back pain and injury.
If you are completing repetitive tasks, this puts more pressure on certain parts of the back. Moderate damage can occur to the lumbar section of the back.
You may also have sustained a back injury from an isolated incident. If you suffered an accident that led to your injury, you may be entitled to make a compensation claim. Get in touch today and we can helpfully review your situation.
Where can back injuries occur?
Back injuries, both moderate and severe, are not limited to the workplace. Sustaining a back injury can also be the result of a car accident, or it can happen because of a poorly maintained public or private place.
For example, back injuries are very common in falls and car accidents. If you were involved in a car accident that wasn’t your fault and that led to a back injury, we can help you with your compensation claim.
Similarly, you should be able to expect a reasonable amount of safety in environments outside of your home, and so you can make a personal injury claim if you have been injured in a public or private place. Our experts can determine who is to blame for your accident and whether you have a moderate back injury claim.
How can I claim for moderate back injury compensation?
Claiming for moderate back injury compensation will be different depending on the place where your back injury occurred. However, for all instances it is best to retain certain evidence. This includes:
- Photographs of the scene where you sustained your injury
- Medical Records
- Accident book reports, if you had an isolated accident in the workplace
- Witness statements
- Photographs of your injuries
How will my moderate back injury compensation be calculated?
Reaching a settlement for your back injury will involve a number of considerations. These will include:
- Whether your back injury will prevent or may have already prevented you from working and therefore will result in a loss of earnings.
- Any medical expenses that you have already paid, in addition to any future treatment
- Any travel expenses that have occurred while you have been receiving medical treatment
- Any cost of care
Contact Us for Assistance with your Back Injury Claim
Whatever environment you may have sustained a moderate back injury in, we understand that getting the right compensation can be vital to a full recovery. We aim to provide our help to all those who may need it and can offer any advice.
Get in touch today.
Starting the process couldn’t be more simple!
- Contact us Get in touch however suits you best and arrange a consulation with one of our solicitors
- Meet an expert You’ll meet the expert solicitor assigned to your case and discuss all the necessary details
- Authorise Once we’ve got all the details of your case and you’re happy to proceed, just give us the go-ahead
- We get to work It’s time for us to get to work! We’ll set up your file on our system and get to work right away
Get in touch
Let us know how AWH Solicitors can help you by providing us with your details in the form below.
Please let us know when you want to be contacted so we can get in touch with you at a time that suits you best.