How Can No Win, No Fee Solicitors Help Me?
Having a no win, no fee solicitor on your side can put your mind at ease when making a personal injury claim. Here at AWH solicitors, you won’t need to pay our solicitors a penny if we don’t win your case. With our wealth of knowledge and experience, we are confident that we can always get the best possible outcome for you.
We offer our no win, no fee services for:
- Personal injury claims
- Industrial disease claims
- Medical negligence claims
- Housing disrepair claims
- Employment law
Get in touch today to start pursuing your claim.
What Exactly Does No Win, No Fee Mean for Me?
A no win, no fee agreement is an understanding between you, the client, and your solicitor, that you can make a claim for compensation without having to worry that you’ll be paying upfront legal fees in a case that you don’t win. Whilst we have the upmost confidence that we can argue every case to the very best of our ability, this agreement means that you can be confident that you can’t lose any of your money during the process of making a claim.
What can No Win, No Fee Solicitors Help you With?
Our no win, no fee solicitors can help you claim compensation for a range of injuries.
Some examples of cases that we have dealt with include:
- Accidents that happen on private property
- Accidents that happen in the workplace
- Illness caused at your place of work
- Accidents that happen in public spaces
- Accidents that have been caused by faulty goods or services
- Accidents that involve animals – for example horse riding or being bitten by a dog
- Road traffic accidents – whether you were in a vehicle or hit by a vehicle
- Accidents caused by criminal offences, like assault
- Accidents caused by the negligence of medical professionals
By definition, a personal injury is the legal term for an injury to the body or mind, as opposed to an injury to someone’s property. This legal term can also incorporate injury caused by medical and dental negligence, although this can lead to a separate type of claim known as a medical negligence claim.
Am I Eligible to Make a Claim with a No Win, No Fee Solicitor?
If you have been the victim of an accident that wasn’t your fault, then you may be able to make a no win, no fee compensation claim. Whether it was an accident at work, an accident in a public place or an illness you have developed, we can help you to understand whether you can enter into the claims process.
When you get in touch one of our experts will assess your personal circumstances and give you the advice you need, free of charge.
How Long will my Claim Process be?
It is difficult to put an exact time scale on how long your claim could take. However, there are two parts to the process. These two stages are:
- Firstly, it will be determined who is going to be held liable for your injury. For personal injury claims, this could either be an individual or an institution.
- Secondly, the medical evidence from your injury must also be assessed in order to determine how it has affected you and therefore how much compensation you can claim.
If you require multiple medical assessments, then your overall claim time could potentially take longer.
With the assistance of our no win, no fee solicitors, we can ensure that the legal side of the process will be as efficient as possible.
Get in Touch and Get Started with Your No Win, No Fee Compensation Claim
If you want to start the compensation claims process today, get in touch with AWH solicitors to begin your claim.
Starting the process couldn’t be more simple!
- Contact us Get in touch however suits you best and arrange a consulation with one of our solicitors
- Meet an expert You’ll meet the expert solicitor assigned to your case and discuss all the necessary details
- Authorise Once we’ve got all the details of your case and you’re happy to proceed, just give us the go-ahead
- We get to work It’s time for us to get to work! We’ll set up your file on our system and get to work right away
Get in touch
Let us know how AWH Solicitors can help you by providing us with your details in the form below.
Please let us know when you want to be contacted so we can get in touch with you at a time that suits you best.