Overall Purpose of the Role
To support the Managing Director in the development of the AWH Solicitors service in line with the overall Business Plan.
In this role you will be responsible for managing the Lancashire and North West regions, identify new business opportunities and develop relationships with Estate Agents, Mortgage Brokers and Associated Financial Services Institutions in your region.
As Business Development Manager – the role will cover both New Business and Account Management working to generate conveyancing transactions.
To support the AWH Conveyancing Team in both the development and delivery of products and services.
The full support of the Marketing Team will be available to ensure your full potential can be achieved.
Understand and embrace the concept of “excellent customer service in a commercial world” and be willing to offer solutions.
- To contribute to the overall development of the AWH Solicitors business plan
- To support in the development of the client base in line with overall business development strategy
- Self-generate new business opportunities in line with agreed target
- To generate income in line with agreed targets
- To support in the development of the Conveyancing range of products and services
- Keeping up to date with competitors and changes within the marketplace
- Ensure that client records are updated and maintained on the system in line with AWH Solicitors operational standards
The right candidate needs to be:
- A self-motivated, self-starter
- Commercially minded
- Passionate and driven
- Able to self-manage and work to targets and deadlines
- Able to use a high level of personal influence and persuasion to attract and develop new business
- Able to deploy judgment and resourcefulness to develop appropriate solutions for our clients
Job knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Proven sales experience is essential for this role
- Demonstrate excellent customer service and communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong commercial awareness and the ability to build relationships
- Good organisational / prioritisation and presentation skills
- Sound judgment and the ability and credibility to influence and persuade at all levels within a commercial business
- Tact, diplomacy and the ability to influence without dictating and challenge where necessary
- High level of integrity coupled with a positive outlook with a “can do” attitude and an unyielding passion for success
- Experience in a similar commercial based role would be a distinct advantage
- 26 days annual leave + Birthday Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Company Pension
- Perk Box Benefit Package
- Free Eye Tests
- Flexible Working hours/ Working from home available
- Rewarded for efforts with a healthy bonus
- Encouragement of internal progression
- Encourage internal and external training
Apply direct by emailing your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.
Why Choose AWH Solicitors
Our solicitors are highly experienced and have an abundance of experience in their field of law, ensuring you the best chance at a successful outcome of your case or claim.
Expert Services & AdviceAs a modern multi-service law firm, we proudly provide award winning legal services to our clients across the country.
Pricing of our ServicesIn order to be fully transparent on our prices we have published our pricing structure on each service page.
How to get StartedTo get your case started with AWH Solicitors you can simply pick up the phone or request a call back from our friendly solicitors at a time that suits you.
Get in touch
Let us know how AWH Solicitors can help you by providing us with your details in the form below.
Please let us know when you want to be contacted so we can get in touch with you at a time that suits you best.