Overall Purpose of the Role
Reporting directly to the Head of Department within the Residential Conveyancing team the role is to develop and handle a full caseload of residential conveyancing files for clients.
- Act independently when establishing priorities and managing deadlines;
- Work well within a team;
- Utilise your experience and knowledge of conveyancing;
- Communicate, and build relationships, with clients and third parties in a professional manner;
- Provide good customer service; and
- Assist the team to ensure company targets are met.
- Ensure the delivery of excellent customer service to all clients including good communication, timely response to correspondence and proactive management of client work.
- Ensure personal and team compliance with professional conduct rules and internal policies and procedures.
- Manage financial aspects of client work effectively and work within parameters communicated in relation to write offs.
- Ensure delivery of financial targets set
- Participate regularly in business development activities to stimulate growth in caseload.
- Ensure personally and team conversion of enquiries into new business.
- Be proactive in assisting the firm sell more services to existing clients directly or through cross selling.
- To ensure both you and the team are proficient in the effective use of the practice and case management system and any other technologies implemented to deliver personal and firm objectives.
- Ensure the integrity of data for contacts, clients and matters which your team work on.
Job knowledge, Skills & Experience
- A team player.
- Self-motivated with a positive outlook.
- Remains calm under pressure.
- Reliable, tolerant, and determined.
- Enthusiastic and committed.
- Approachable, well presented and professional.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- The ability to coach and mentor others.
- Prioritise and manage your time
- Deal with people from all backgrounds
- Excellent problem-solving and research skills
Why Choose AWH Solicitors
Our solicitors are highly experienced and have an abundance of experience in their field of law, ensuring you the best chance at a successful outcome of your case or claim.
Expert Services & AdviceAs a modern multi-service law firm, we proudly provide award winning legal services to our clients across the country.
Pricing of our ServicesIn order to be fully transparent on our prices we have published our pricing structure on each service page.
How to get StartedTo get your case started with AWH Solicitors you can simply pick up the phone or request a call back from our friendly solicitors at a time that suits you.
Get in touch
Let us know how AWH Solicitors can help you by providing us with your details in the form below.
Please let us know when you want to be contacted so we can get in touch with you at a time that suits you best.