Overall Purpose of the Role
The role holder will be responsible for a caseload of Industrial Disease cases and should be able to manage these with confidence and knowledge in line with the Company’s exceptional customer service standards.
The role of Legal Advisor (L3) will demand an excellent understanding of all aspects of litigation in personal injury, specifically Industrial Disease. The role holder must have an ability to manage a high workload whilst at the same time have a sound understanding of litigation and the Civil Procedure Rules.
The role holder will be responsible for taking individual responsibility for a caseload of complex Industrial Disease files both pre-litigated and litigated. The caseload will consist of Noise Induced Hearing Loss cases and/or Short Tail/Long Tail cases.
- To demonstrate a good understanding of the technical issues involved in dealing with a litigated case
- To demonstrate a good understanding of the civil procedure rules
- To have an excellent working knowledge of Noise Induced Hearing Loss and/or Short Tail Industrial Disease and Long Tail Industrial Disease and relevant case law
- To demonstrate the ability to take on individual responsibility within the context of a team environment
- To demonstrate commercial awareness and a proactive approach to all aspects of work
- To demonstrate strong decision making skills
- Be able to achieve financial targets on a monthly and annual basis and to contribute to the profitability of the team as a whole
- To demonstrate excellent communication skills including client awareness and client care
- To demonstrate an ability to manage risk on an individual and team level
- To operate in line with both internal and external compliance standards
- Maintains strong relationships with both internal colleagues and external customers and agencies.
- Working to targets and deadlines
- Working with a computerised case management system – PROCLAIM
- Managing a high and varied litigated caseload
- Providing both a quality and speedy service to internal & external clients and referrers
- Working to service level agreements
- Understand and embrace the concept of “excellent customer service” coupled with “urgency to get things done”.
Why Choose AWH Solicitors
Our solicitors are highly experienced and have an abundance of experience in their field of law, ensuring you the best chance at a successful outcome of your case or claim.
Expert Services & AdviceAs a modern multi-service law firm, we proudly provide award winning legal services to our clients across the country.
Pricing of our ServicesIn order to be fully transparent on our prices we have published our pricing structure on each service page.
How to get StartedTo get your case started with AWH Solicitors you can simply pick up the phone or request a call back from our friendly solicitors at a time that suits you.
Get in touch
Let us know how AWH Solicitors can help you by providing us with your details in the form below.
Please let us know when you want to be contacted so we can get in touch with you at a time that suits you best.