Family Law Solicitor
Overall Purpose of the Role
The successful candidate will be an experienced Family Law Solicitor used to dealing with a privately funded family caseload including divorce, finances and Children Act matters as well as some advocacy and Legal Aid matters.
- Dealing with private funded caseloads including divorce, finances, Children Act matters and advocacy
- Dealing with legal aid matters
- Manage own caseload of corporate and private clients
- Actively manage and develop client relationships including day to day contact with key clients
- Ensure Family Law knowledge is up to date and is familiar with all relevant legislation
- Liaise closely with other fee earners in the team and with clients
- Timely completion of forms, letters and applications
- To act as an ambassador for the firm.
- Marketing activities (Seminars, workshops, pitches etc)
- To play an active role in the delivery of targets in line with the current business plan
- Working to targets and deadlines
- Managing a high and varied workload
- Providing both a quality and speedy service to internal & external clients and referrers
- Working to service level agreements
- Be self-motivated and use initiative
- Understand and embrace the concept of “excellent customer service” coupled with “urgency to get things done”.
Job knowledge, Skills & Experience
- 3-5 years PQE.
- Have a good track record of meeting and exceeding targets
- Good relationship management skills
- Experience in working with Proclaim case management system (desirable)
- Family Law Accredited – SRA (essential)
You can apply for this position by sending your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We value diversity and are committed to equal opportunities.