The role will involve providing excellent customer service on reception and/or switchboard and providing effective administrative support to all employees of the company in order to ensure the smooth running of the practice.
Understanding and embracing the concept of “excellent customer service” and be willing to offer interim solutions to the client that fall within agreed parameters is essential to the role.
It is anticipated that the post holder will have experience in the majority of main areas (switchboard, post room etc.) to be successful in the role. In areas which the post holder is less experienced they will undergo some internal training to ensure full learning across the main duties; resulting in full capabilities in all areas of Reception.
RECEPTION/ FRONT OF HOUSE
• Ensure that all visitors are welcomed into the Company with excellent customer service skills
• Booking clients in and contact the relevant colleague in a timely manner.
• Manage and maintain the room booking system.
• Facilitate room preparation, including: the provision of refreshments and IT set up for company meetings, training interventions, recruitment assessment days, in order to promote excellence and enhance the customer journey for both external and internal customers.
• Ordering of stationery and conducting stock checks
• Executing other miscellaneous core tasks on a daily basis
• Managing and coordinating a high volume of incoming and outgoing post.
• Following defined processes and operate bespoke mail equipment
• Deadline orientated and understand link between outputs and impact on business
• Handle confidential legal information with the required sensitivity and confidentiality
• Collating information using a range of resources including scanning, photocopying and faxing
• Ensure that all calls are answered in a timely, polite and professional manner in line with customer service guidelines.
• Be an ambassador for the business in promoting an excellent customer experience
• Updating details on the company’s computer system (PROCLAIM) in a message taking capacity only.
• Working towards demanding targets and deadlines
• Assisting the Reception Manager to ensure there is an effective working environment for all members of the business.
• Supporting the business in general administrative duties, including working with court bundles and larger copier tasks.
• Managing a high volume of client calls
• Providing a quality service to internal & external clients and referrers
• Attention to detail and timely responses in the handling of inbound and outbound mail.
• Dealing with a large volume of mail both incoming and outgoing
Job knowledge, Skills & Experience
• Excellent telephone manner
• Experience in a similar role would be an advantage
• Exceptional customer service skills
• Good organisational and interpersonal skills
• Good written and oral communication skills.
• Pay attention to detail
• Must have good computer skills with knowledge of the Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
• Be a good ‘People’ person and work well as part of a team.
• Flexible approach and able to work with a process orientated team
• Familiar with Kodak Capture / NeoPost (Would be an advantage)
• GCSE Maths and English grade C or above or equivalent
• 24 days annual leave + Birthday Holiday + Bank Holidays
• Company Pension
• Medicash Heath Plan
• Flexible Working hours/ Working from home available
• Bonus structure
• Encouragement of internal progression
• Encourage internal and external training
Apply direct by emailing your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We value diversity and are committed to equal opportunities.