Overall Purpose of the Role
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a panel accredited fee earner to work in our Mental Health team.
AWH Solicitors is a successful and well established legal practice based in Manchester & Blackburn. We have been practicing mental health law for many years and have a large client base across the country.
We are looking to expand so that we can continue to assist those most in need and provide advice and representation in all aspects of Mental Health Law.
The mental health department at AWH Solicitors prides itself on excellence and is dynamic and driven with the emphasis on empowering people to make positive change.
- Getting the best results for clients, advising clients and taking instructions accurately
- Liaising with the Mental Health Tribunal Office to set hearing dates
- Conducting yourself in accordance with the Quality Manual following strictly the Equality and Diversity Policy
Job knowledge, Skills & Experience
The successful candidate must be a current member of the Law Society’s Mental Health Accreditation Scheme and will be required to undertake advocacy and all types of work in Mental Health Tribunals
- Law Society’s Panel Membership
- The necessary qualifications and experience to meet LAA requirements for Mental Health Supervisor;
- Experience in advocacy work and caseload in mental health cases
- Demonstrable commitment to teamwork and leadership potential
- Commercial awareness
- Track record of developing a case load and client care skills.
Why Choose AWH Solicitors
Our solicitors are highly experienced and have an abundance of experience in their field of law, ensuring you the best chance at a successful outcome of your case or claim.
Expert Services & AdviceAs a modern multi-service law firm, we proudly provide award winning legal services to our clients across the country.
Pricing of our ServicesIn order to be fully transparent on our prices we have published our pricing structure on each service page.
How to get StartedTo get your case started with AWH Solicitors you can simply pick up the phone or request a call back from our friendly solicitors at a time that suits you.
Get in touch
Let us know how AWH Solicitors can help you by providing us with your details in the form below.
Please let us know when you want to be contacted so we can get in touch with you at a time that suits you best.