Overall Purpose of the Role
We are looking for New Claims Advisors to join our team!
The New Claims Advisor provides a timely follow up service upon the receipt of new enquiries as they come into the business. This involves the inputting of information received in relation to any new enquiry onto the computerised case management system. In addition the post holder will be required to contact the client and any associated third parties in order to both gather information and instruct further actions. The aim is to deliver a service that demonstrates excellent customer service skills to enable the business to meet its ambitious targets.
Team Manager – New Claims
The role of the New Claims Team Advisor is to successfully gather all the necessary information in relation to the new enquiry and ensure that it is entered both timely and accurately onto the case management system. Following this to ensure that any relevant third parties are contacted in relation to responding to each case.
The company will provide full training and support, working with a “state of the art” computer system. There will be opportunities to progress within the role for the right candidate.
- Inputting and updating of client details on the company’s computer system (PROCLAIM)
- To be responsible for the gathering data and inputting of new claims
- Be proactive in completing diary tasks to support the rest of the Team involving work with referrers and third party insurers and medical agencies
- Ensure that attendance calls are completed in line with quality standards and that all key information is obtained and recorded
- Chasing paperwork in a timely fashion
- To be able to work towards targets and deadlines
- Understand and embrace the concept of “excellent customer service” coupled with “urgency to get things done”.
- Managing a high volume of work in a fast paced environment
- Providing both a quality and speedy service to internal & external clients and representatives
- Working to service level standards
Job knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Be PC literate having a basic knowledge of the Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Good organisation skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Good fact finding ability
- Work well as part of a Team
- Have an eye for attention to details
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships; internal and external.
- Fast Track: LPC Degree (expected or achieved 2:1 and above).
- Core: GCSE Maths and English at Grade C or above (or equivalent qualification)
- 24 days annual leave + Birthday Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Company Pension
- Medicash Health Plan
- Flexible Working hours/ Working from home available
- Encouragement of internal progression
- Encourage internal and external training.
You can apply for this position by sending your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Why Choose AWH Solicitors
Our solicitors are highly experienced and have an abundance of experience in their field of law, ensuring you the best chance at a successful outcome of your case or claim.
Expert Services & AdviceAs a modern multi-service law firm, we proudly provide award winning legal services to our clients across the country.
Pricing of our ServicesIn order to be fully transparent on our prices we have published our pricing structure on each service page.
How to get StartedTo get your case started with AWH Solicitors you can simply pick up the phone or request a call back from our friendly solicitors at a time that suits you.