Overall Purpose of the Role
To develop, enhance and expand the current Proclaim case management system, managing and executing various projects along with the day to day administration.
You will also work closely with individual departments to identify and improve business efficiencies which can be integrated efficiently with minimal impact.
- Developing and maintaining case management system
- Advance report building
- Task Server Maintenance
- Developing workflows
- System testing and fixing issues
- Project management
- IT support work to over 35 users when needed
The right candidate needs to be:
- Self-motivated, self-starter
- Managing a high volume workload
- Commercially minded
- Passionate and driven
- Able to self-manage and work to targets and deadlines
- Able to use personal influence and persuasion
- The ability to work effectively under pressure
Job knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar Proclaim development role
- Project management including building case type from scratch
- Previous experience in working in a legal practice would be advantageous
- Experience of Windows 7 and Microsoft Office software
- Building of MI warehouse
- Capability to train other users on Proclaim features
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Salary depending on experience and qualifications
- 25 days annual leave + Birthday Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Company Pension
- Medicash Health Plan
- Flexible Working hours/ Working from home available
- Rewarded for efforts with a healthy bonus.
- Encouragement of internal progression
Apply direct by emailing your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Why Choose AWH Solicitors
Our solicitors are highly experienced and have an abundance of experience in their field of law, ensuring you the best chance at a successful outcome of your case or claim.
Expert Services & AdviceAs a modern multi-service law firm, we proudly provide award winning legal services to our clients across the country.
Pricing of our ServicesIn order to be fully transparent on our prices we have published our pricing structure on each service page.
How to get StartedTo get your case started with AWH Solicitors you can simply pick up the phone or request a call back from our friendly solicitors at a time that suits you.
Get in touch
Let us know how AWH Solicitors can help you by providing us with your details in the form below.
Please let us know when you want to be contacted so we can get in touch with you at a time that suits you best.