Get in Touch
Our Manchester-based solicitors are available to provide expert straightforward advice and guidance any time between 08:30 and 17:30 Monday to Friday.
You can call us, email us or request a call-back at a time that suits you by filling out the contact form on this page.
We are here for you. And we’re ready to take on your case.
Commuting to our Office at Universal Square Building
We can be found very easily by both public transport and car, however, if you would like further instructions please find our advice below.
Arriving by Public Transport
If you are commuting by public transport it is likely easiest to arrive by bus. The nearest Metrolink station and train station are both at Piccadilly; 1 mile from our office.
The bus routes closely passing the Universal Square building are 201, 202, 203, 205 and 206 all leaving from Piccadilly Gardens. You should step of the bus at the junction of Hyde Road and Devonshire Street North. You will see the Manchester College, and passed the crossing you will also recognise the Stagecoach depot.
After leaving the bus turn left on Devonshire Street North. Universal Square will be on your right after a short walk of approximately 200 metres.
Google Maps will show a train station close-by named Ardwick. However, this is a peak-hour only station with a very limited amount of trains stopping here. We do not recommend taking this route.
Walking from Piccadilly Station
- Walk east on Fairfield Street/B6469 towards Baring Street for 0.4 mile,
- Slight right to stay on Fairfield Street/B6469- for 0.1 mile,
- Continue to follow Fairfield Street,
- Turn right onto Chancellor Lane/A665- for 0.4 mile,
- Continue to follow A665,
- Turn left onto Devonshire Street North, the Universal Square Building is located on your left.
Arriving By Car
If you have your own means of transport or are planning on arriving by taxi, kindly follow the directions below. There is free street parking available.
From Piccadilly Station
- Head south towards Fairfield Street,
- Turn right onto Fairfield Street,
- Turn left onto London Rd/A6 and continue to follow the A6 for 6 miles,
- At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Hyde Road/A57 for 0.3 mile,
- Turn left onto Devonshire Street North where you will find the Universal Square building to your right.
From the Mancunian Way
- Leave A57 (M) / Mancunian Way towards Mancunian Way 0.4 mi,
- Take the slip-road left towards Altrincham / Trafford Park / Whalley Range 0.4 mi,
- Take the slip-road left to A57 (M) / Mancunian Way towards Airport / Birmingham / Central Manchester Hospitals / Piccadilly / Ring Road 1.4 mi,
- Keep straight on to A635 / Mancunian Way,
- Keep right to stay on A635 / Ashton Old Road 0.1 mi,
- Turn right on to A665 / Chancellor Lane 0.3 mi,
- Arrive at A665 / Devonshire Street North, the Universal Square Building is located on your left.
If you have reached a busy crossing with Hyde Road you have gone too far.
Our Promise to You
Approachable and friendly solicitors
We are committed to delivering a truly personal service that puts you and your wishes first. Our team will always be on hand to support you, regardless of the time or location.
Award-winning service across our fields of expertise
Our high standards of service are applied consistently across all of our departments. Regardless of your enquiry, you can expect to receive the best legal advice delivered in a sympathetic manner.
Advice tailored to your needs
We take the time to listen to your needs and offer guidance that is best suited to your current situation.
There is no ‘one-size-fits-all’ solution when it comes to any area of law; every case requires a tailored approach and you deserve a solicitor who understands this.
Outstanding customer service and care
Our reputation is largely built on the exceptional level of client care we continue to deliver.
Every case is handled with the utmost level of respect and many of our clients have recommended us after building an invaluable relationship with our solicitors.
Transparent on fees and processes
Transparency is very important to us as we want you to feel confident in our services.
We adhere to providing full transparency on fees, ensuring that you know exactly what you are paying for and keep you updated on the progress of your case along every step of the way.