Road Traffic Solicitors Fees – Motoring Offences
The price information is a general indication of costs for motoring matters, dealt with in the Magistrates Court, based upon our experience.
We estimate that a fixed fee for a guilty plea will range from £250 - £500 exclusive of VAT.
The fee will depend upon the nature and complexity of your case. What will be included in (and excluded from) that fee is set out below.
- 2 hours attendance/preparation:
- considering evidence
- taking your instructions either at the office or court
- providing advice on likely sentence
- Attendance and representation at a single hearing at the Magistrates Court
The fee does not include:
- any trial and preparation for trial
- instruction of any expert witnesses
- taking statements from any witnesses
- advice and assistance in relation to a special reasons hearing
- advice and assistance in relation to an exceptional hardship hearing
- any additional hearings
- any travel time and disbursements in attending court (eg travel, accommodation)
- advice and / or assistance in relation to any potential appeal
The key stages of your matter are based on the presumption that you have entered a guilty plea and have a date for your hearing.
- Meet with your solicitor to provide instructions on what happened.
- We will consider initial disclosure, any other evidence and provide advice.
- We will explain the court procedure to you so you know what to expect on the day of your hearing, and the sentencing options available to the court.
- We cannot provide a timescale of when your hearing will take place, as this depends on the court listing for that day.
- We will attend court on the day and represent you. We anticipate being at court for up to half a day.
- We will discuss the outcome with you. If advice is required on appeal, this will carry an additional cost.
Our motoring offences team
Our team has many years of experience in representing clients in all types of criminal cases.
Within the team we have three solicitors with expertise in motoring cases. Each has dealt with many such cases providing an excellent service to their clients:
Ian is the head of the team. He qualified as a solicitor in 1995 having graduated from Nottingham Trent University. He has worked in the field of Criminal Law since then.
Peter qualified as a solicitor in 1982 having graduated from Leeds Metropolitan University.
Imran qualified in 2005 and has been working within the team since then.
All cases will be subject to supervision by the Head of Department.
Why Choose AWH Solicitors
Our solicitors are highly experienced and have an abundance of experience in their field of law, ensuring you the best chance at a successful outcome of your case or claim.
Expert Services & AdviceAs a modern multi-service law firm, we proudly provide award winning legal services to our clients across the country.
Pricing of our ServicesIn order to be fully transparent on our prices we have published our pricing structure on each service page.
How to get StartedTo get your case started with AWH Solicitors you can simply pick up the phone or request a call back from our friendly solicitors at a time that suits you.
Get in touch
Let us know how AWH Solicitors can help you by providing us with your details in the form below.
Please let us know when you want to be contacted so we can get in touch with you at a time that suits you best.