Over the last 2 years we have made 7 acquisitions in the market including our latest acquisition of Roberts Jackson Solicitors
We understand that there are many reasons why you would want to sell your law firm including:
- Cash Out and realise the value in your firm
- Introduction of new working capital and expertise to grow the firm
- Concentrate on servicing clients rather than managing a business
- Pursue other interests
There are many options for law firm owners who wish to exit, but a sale is still the most preferred option as it ensures that your employees and clients will be taken care of, which may not be the case with other possible exits. By acquiring your firm, we take on the successor practice liabilities and you are protected from an SRA regulatory perspective.
We have a flexible approach to acquiring firms and can tailor a deal to meet your needs.
Currently our focus is on acquiring the following types of firms:
- Acquisition of the whole of a Personal injury & mixed practice law firm. All areas of personal injury considered including RTA/EL/PL/Industrial Disease and Clinical Negligence
- Acquisition of a part of a firm, for example, firms who only wish to offload their personal injury WIP to concentrate on other areas of their business
- Personal Injury Firms who have done a partial run-down of their WIP book and would now like to sell the remaining parts (including firms facing solvency issues or threat of litigation) to new owners
A holistic approach and solution
We provide a holistic solution to firms wishing to exit the market and will consider taking employees/partners/directors as part of the deal.
For firms who are experiencing financial difficulty, our experienced team can help negotiate with any secured lenders and creditors to ensure you get a clean exit from the business.
We are able to conclude deals very quickly and there is no need for lengthy due diligence process.