Employment Law Retainer ServiceFree 20 minutes employment consultation
As a business owner, you have a lot on your plate. Running a successful business requires not only dedication and hard work but also a deep understanding of legal regulations and requirements. This is especially true when it comes to keeping your business compliant with changing employment laws.
Without taking specialist legal advice before terminating an employee’s employment, or before dealing with a grievance, you could leave yourself open to potentially costly Employment Tribunal Claims.
At Cartwright King, we understand that managing day to day employment law issues can be overwhelming and time-consuming. Our Employment Law Retainer Services provide ongoing legal support and guidance for all your employment law needs, affording you the protection you need for your business.
Our Team’s Specialities
Our dedicated employment solicitors are on hand to advise on day-to-day employment issues, including but not limited to the following:
- Disciplinary and Grievance Procedures
- Redundancy Procedures
- TUPE Transfers
- Dismissal Procedures
- Risk Assessment for Pregnant Employees
- ACAS Early Conciliation negotiations
- Potential Employment Tribunal Claims
- Exiting an employee
- Settlement Agreements
Benefits of Our Employment Law Retainer Services
- Ongoing legal support: You’ll have unlimited telephone and email advice from Monday to Friday, 9 am – 5 pm, so you can get the guidance and advice you need quickly, to be able to make informed decisions.
- Specialist advice: You’ll be receiving advice from specialist Employment Solicitors, who have many years’ experience advising clients from all industries in relation to all areas of employment law.
- Peace of mind: With our Employment Law Retainer Services, you can rest easy knowing that your business is compliant with all relevant employment laws and regulations.
Optional ‘add ons’ to our Employment Retainer Service
We also offer affordable optional ‘add on’ services to complement your retainer service at a discounted rate, these include:
- A review of existing contracts and handbook
- Drafting a new contract and handbook
- Defending an Employment Tribunal claim
- Drafting policies and procedures
- Drafting bespoke letters such as disciplinary and grievance invitations and outcomes
- Bespoke in-house training for your management and HR teams on topics such as dealing with disciplinaries and grievances, an overview of discrimination in the workplace, Dealing with redundancy situations and restructures, and Whistleblowing.
We also offer the above as separate services, please see here for more information regarding these services.
If you’re a business owner in need of ongoing employment law support, our Employment Law Retainer Services can help. Get in contact with our experienced solicitors to learn more about how we can help your business and to schedule a consultation.Get in touch