With some of the most experienced industrial disease solicitors in the country, AWH Solicitors ensure anyone pursuing litigation arising from industrial disease receives the highest possible standards of representation. We have helped thousands of people claim millions of pounds in compensation following employer negligence.
Can I Claim?
If you have suffered from an illness or an injury that was caused by negligence in your workplace, then you may be entitled to compensation for your medical condition. Many employers show a failure to follow best practise in the workplace and fail in their duty to keep you safe from illness or injury.
There are many types of industrial disease that can develop in the workplace and our solicitors have assisted clients in the following areas:
- Vibration White Finger – Read more here
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome – Read more here
- Occupational Dermatitis – Read more here
- Noise Induced Hearing Loss – Read more here
- Occupational Asthma – Read more here
- Asbestos Related Diseases – Read more here
The following are examples of employer’s negligence, which can occur in any type of workplace and which may lead to injury and/or illness in employees:
- An employer failing to provide you with the correct safety equipment such as gloves, safety glasses and hearing protection
- An employer failing to provide you with a safe workspace with adequate light and ventilation
- An employer failing to provide you with plenty of breaks, especially if you have been working with power tools or doing repetitive work
- An employer failing to take action after symptoms of injury or illness have been raised
- An employer failing to put in place safety checks of equipment, especially on machinery that produces consistent loud noise and could cause hearing damage
Very often, industrial injury results from exposure to a substance or an unsafe working practise over a period of many years. Many industrial disease claimants are unaware that their health problems relate to their occupation.
The industrial disease claims we handle are on a No Win No Fee basis, which means you pay nothing upfront, and that you won’t have to pay any legal fees if your claim isn’t successful.
If you think you have a case or require further assistance why not call our Freephone helpline on 0800 999 2220 or contact us online today.Get in touch
Starting the process couldn’t be more simple!
- Contact us Get in touch however suits you best and arrange a consulation with one of our solicitors
- Meet an expert You’ll meet the expert solicitor assigned to your case and discuss all the necessary details
- Authorise Once we’ve got all the details of your case and you’re happy to proceed, just give us the go-ahead
- We get to work It’s time for us to get to work! We’ll set up your file on our system and get to work right away
What our clients are saying about us
Our Promise to You
Friendly, personal legal services
We promise that our approachable solicitors will provide you with a genuinely personal service that puts your needs first. Our team of experts are always on hand to give you support when you need it.
Award-winning service in our fields of expertise
We pride ourselves in offering the highest standards of service across each of our legal departments. Regardless of your situation, we promise to provide you with the very best legal advice.
Advice tailored to your needs
We promise to listen to your needs and offer the right guidance for your situation.
There is no ‘one-size-fits-all’ solution in any area of the law. Every case requires a tailored approach and you deserve a solicitor who understands this.
Outstanding customer service and care
Our excellent reputation is built on our exceptional level of client care.
Every case is handled with the highest level of respect and many of our clients go on to recommend us after building an invaluable relationship with our solicitors.
Transparent fees and processes
Transparency is very important to us. We promise to provide you with total transparency on fees, so you know exactly what you are paying for. We’ll also make sure you’re kept updated on the progress of your case every step of the way.