Industrial Disease CompensationStart your claim
With some of the most experienced industrial disease solicitors in the country, AWH Solicitors ensure anyone pursuing litigation arising from industrial disease receives the highest possible standards of representation. We have helped thousands of people claim millions of pounds in compensation following employer negligence. We have experienced expert solicitors that can help you with your Industrial disease compensation claim.
Can I Claim For An Industrial Disease Compensation?
If you have suffered from an illness or an injury that was caused by negligence in your workplace, then you may be entitled to claim for compensation for your medical condition. Many employers show a failure to follow best practise in the workplace and fail in their duty of care to keep you safe from illness or injury.
There are many types of industrial disease that can develop in the workplace and our solicitors have assisted clients in the following areas:
- Vibration White Finger – Read more here
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome – Read more here
- Occupational Dermatitis – Read more here
- Noise Induced Hearing Loss – Read more here
- Occupational Asthma – Read more here
- Asbestos Related Diseases – Read more here
The following are examples of employer’s negligence, which can occur in any type of workplace and which may lead to injury and/or an indusrial illnesses in employees:
- An employer failing to provide you with the correct safety equipment such as gloves, safety glasses and hearing protection
- An employer failing to provide you with a safe workspace with adequate light and ventilation
- An employer failing to provide you with plenty of breaks, especially if you have been working with power tools or doing repetitive work
- An employer failing to take action after symptoms of injury or illness have been raised
- An employer failing to put in place safety checks of equipment, especially on machinery that produces consistent loud noise and could cause hearing damage
Very often, industrial injury results from exposure to a substance, an unsafe working environment or an unsafe working practise over a period of many years. Many industrial disease claimants are unaware that their health problems relate to their occupation.
The industrial disease claims we handle are on a No Win No Fee basis, which means you pay nothing upfront, and that you won’t have to pay any legal fees if your claim isn’t successful.
If you think you have a case for an industrial disease compensation claim, or require further assistance why not call our Freephone helpline on 0800 999 2220 or contact us online today.Get in touch