Bus accident claims
If you have been the victim in an accident involving a bus our expert team of personal injury solicitors can help secure the compensation you need to get on the road to recovery.
Expert legal representation for bus accident claims
If you want to claim compensation after a bus accident, we are here for you. We will support you with your bus accident compensation claim in a friendly and straight-forward manner.
We’ll remove as much stress as possible, giving you clear jargon-free advice on a no win, no fee basis so you don’t have to take any unnecessary financial risks when making your accident claim.
Starting a compensation claim for accidents involving a bus
An accident on a bus can have life-altering consequences. Fatalities are thankfully rare, but there are still many common injuries for which people need to make a bus accident claim.
It’s important that you know your rights when it comes to bus safety and bus accident claims, so here are some of the most important facts you should know.
Despite their standing areas and lack of seat belts, buses remain a safe mode of transport compared to many other options. However, there are certain things that can happen to put your safety at risk.
Bus accidents can be caused by a bus driver’s carelessness, or the carelessness of another road user. Since passengers are not secured, sudden breaks, swerves or acceleration can have far more severe results than if you were in a car.
Most bus accident claims are made when the bus driver is negligent in their responsibility to ensure the safety of all passengers.
The most common kinds of accident caused in this way are:
- Spillages or clutter left on the floor, causing trips, slips, or falls
- Electric doors closing on the passenger as they board or leave the bus
- Sudden acceleration that doesn’t allow boarding passengers time to settle into a seat
- Sudden braking, causing head injuries and falls
- Poorly maintained, damaged or faulty equipment on the bus
- Loss of concentration, causing a collision with another vehicle or stationary object
- Another road user’s dangerous driving, causing the bus driver to suddenly veer off course
- Poorly maintained road surfaces
- Accidents outside the bus
If any of these situations applies to you, get in touch with our team at AWH Solicitors and find out if you can make a bus accident claim.
Our experienced personal injury solicitors can talk through your case and let you know how you can make a successful claim.
What bus accident compensation covers
If you make a bus accident claim with us, we’ll do everything in our power to get you the compensation you deserve.
The amount awarded in every case will vary, but the final sum will take into account:
- The extent of your injuries
- Any psychological trauma
- Loss of earnings
- Cost of care
- Damage to property
- The cost of adaptions to your home or transport
It doesn’t matter whether or not you consider your injury to be serious. If you were involved in an accident that wasn’t your fault and suffered injury and losses, you have a right to compensation.
Our dedicated and compassionate solicitors
Our dedicated and compassionate solicitors will handle your claim with care, working with you towards a successful outcome.
We will keep you informed every step of the way, doing everything that we can to ensure you get the compensation and respect you deserve.
Starting the process couldn’t be more simple!
- Contact us Get in touch however suits you best and arrange a consulation with one of our solicitors
- Meet an expert You’ll meet the expert solicitor assigned to your case and discuss all the necessary details
- Authorise Once we’ve got all the details of your case and you’re happy to proceed, just give us the go-ahead
- We get to work It’s time for us to get to work! We’ll set up your file on our system and get to work right away
What our clients are saying about us
Very efficient firm. You have handled my case’s impeccably. My advisor, Charlotte, has been 100% professional and efficient.
You were the third solicitor firm who handled my claim. Things were going at a pedantic rate but your file handles Craig Johnson kept me informed and advised me whenever! The claim took over 3 years from start to finish but Craig worked on it in good time.
She saw to every little detail and made sure I was reassured every step of the way. She showed me empathy and always went the extra mile.
Our Promise to You
- Friendly, personal legal services
We promise that our approachable solicitors will provide you with a genuinely personal service that puts your needs first. Our team of experts are always on hand to give you support when you need it.
- Award-winning service in our fields of expertise
We pride ourselves in offering the highest standards of service across each of our legal departments. Regardless of your situation, we promise to provide you with the very best legal advice.
- Advice tailored to your needs
We promise to listen to your needs and offer the right guidance for your situation.
There is no ‘one-size-fits-all’ solution in any area of the law. Every case requires a tailored approach and you deserve a solicitor who understands this.
- Outstanding customer service and care
Our excellent reputation is built on our exceptional level of client care.
Every case is handled with the highest level of respect and many of our clients go on to recommend us after building an invaluable relationship with our solicitors.
- Transparent fees and processes
Transparency is very important to us. We promise to provide you with total Transparencyrency on fees, so you know exactly what you are paying for. We’ll also make sure you’re kept updated on the progress of your case every step of the way.
Get in touch
Let us know how AWH Solicitors can help you by providing us with your details in the form below.
Please let us know when you want to be contacted so we can get in touch with you at a time that suits you best.