No win, no fee bicycle accident claims
Experienced personal injury solicitors
By making a bicycle accident claim with us you will have the backing of an experienced team of personal injury solicitors. We have a long history of securing the compensation that our clients deserve.
There are several different types of bicycle accident claims. Outlined here are the type of claims you can make, what compensation you might receive and why we are the right team to get you justice.
Types of bicycle accident claims
As a cyclist, you are very aware of the surrounding vehicles. Regrettably, other road users are not always as aware of you. Even when you are wearing reflective or fluorescent clothing and bicycle lights in-line with the law, drivers may still overlook you.
Generally, the kind of bicycle accident claims we’ve submitted in the past are as a result of one of the following:
- A collision between vehicles and bicycles, both in motion
- A cyclist clipped by a vehicle, destabilising them and causing a fall
- Car doors opened without looking, into a cyclist
- Potholes and poor road maintenance
What will compensation for a cycling accident cover?
Choosing to cycle shouldn’t mean risking your life but a bicycle accident can have life-altering consequences.
Cycling accident compensation can’t turn back the clock on your accident, but it can help you move on.
With that in mind, the compensation you receive for your bicycle accident claim will take into account:
- The extent of your physical injuries
- Loss of earnings and future earnings
- Cost of care and medication
- Bike repairs or replacement
- Damage to clothing, accessories and property such as a laptop, phone, tablet
- Travel and accommodation costs
- Any adaptions that need to be made to your home or transport
Making a cyclist compensation claim with us is the first step to achieving justice and a chance to rebuild your life as fully as possible.
Compensation for emotional trauma
Accidents while cycling can cause a wide range of injuries, from broken bones and internal bleeding, to sprains, cuts and bruises.
However, the psychological trauma can be equally – if not more – damaging. This is why the amount of compensation you are entitled to as a victim of a bicycle accident allows for emotional impacts too.
To find out more about what your claim might cover, get in touch with our team.
Expert advice with your bicycle accident claim
Dedicated solicitors working for you
When you make your bicycle accident claim with us, we promise you expert advice tailored to your circumstances. We’ll take you from claim to compensation with as little stress and effort as possible.
To find out more about making a bicycle accident claim, please get in touch with us today.
Starting the process couldn’t be more simple!
- Contact us Get in touch however suits you best and arrange a consulation with one of our solicitors
- Meet an expert You’ll meet the expert solicitor assigned to your case and discuss all the necessary details
- Authorise Once we’ve got all the details of your case and you’re happy to proceed, just give us the go-ahead
- We get to work It’s time for us to get to work! We’ll set up your file on our system and get to work right away
What our clients are saying about us
Our Promise to You
Friendly, personal legal services
We promise that our approachable solicitors will provide you with a genuinely personal service that puts your needs first. Our team of experts are always on hand to give you support when you need it.
Award-winning service in our fields of expertise
We pride ourselves in offering the highest standards of service across each of our legal departments. Regardless of your situation, we promise to provide you with the very best legal advice.
Advice tailored to your needs
We promise to listen to your needs and offer the right guidance for your situation.
There is no ‘one-size-fits-all’ solution in any area of the law. Every case requires a tailored approach and you deserve a solicitor who understands this.
Outstanding customer service and care
Our excellent reputation is built on our exceptional level of client care.
Every case is handled with the highest level of respect and many of our clients go on to recommend us after building an invaluable relationship with our solicitors.
Transparent fees and processes
Transparency is very important to us. We promise to provide you with total transparency on fees, so you know exactly what you are paying for. We’ll also make sure you’re kept updated on the progress of your case every step of the way.