Claiming compensation for a slip, trip or fall
Don’t miss out
Many seriously injured people never end up getting the compensation they deserve. This is either because they don’t know they have the right to claim after an accident, or because they don’t think they can afford the solicitor’s fees.
Our team of friendly, experienced personal injury solicitors work on a no win, no fee basis. If you have had a slip, trip, or fall, get in touch, and get the compensation you deserve.
What kind of slip, trip or fall can you claim for?
Slips, trips and falls can occur in all kinds of ways, but some are more common than others. Some of the most common claims happen as a result of:
- Tripping on uneven paving slabs
- Falling from faulty equipment or machinery, such as ladders or scaffolding
- Tripping over ill-fitting carpets
- Slipping on icy surfaces that haven’t been properly gritted
- Slipping on wet or icy surfaces without warning signs
- Tripping over mismanaged hazards such as boxes or wires
What compensation covers
Slips and trips come with their own corresponding set of injuries. For example, you may have a badly sprained ankle which stops you getting about as normal. Or you may have a series of fractures requiring months of rehab and physiotherapy.
In a worst case scenario, you may suffer a serious head injury and need life-saving surgeries.
How compensation is calculated
Compensation for a slip, trip or fall is not only calculated by looking at your physical injuries. To see that you are compensated fairly, other factors are also reviewed, such as:
- Loss of earnings, if you have to take time off work
- Cost of care
- Damage to your property – for example your clothing or if belongings in a bag are damaged when you fall
- Emotional trauma
- Travel costs
- Cost of adaptions to your home or car
We have extensive experience winning compensation with trips, slips and fall claims. If you want to know more about how the process works, or the amount of compensation you could be entitled to, just give us a call.
Claim compensation with AWH Solicitors
Why choose our personal injury solicitors
We know that your slip, trip or fall will have placed stress on you and your loved ones. For many, the thought of the added stress of a legal dispute is enough to stop them seeking any kind of justice.
We don’t want you to be one of those people. We want to see that you are awarded the compensation that you deserve to support you on the road to recovery.
Accessible legal advice
We are proud to offer friendly and accessible legal advice that leaves out complicated jargon.
Keeping you informed every step of the way, our team of personal injury solicitors are here for you throughout your slip, trip and fall claim. We’ll be by your side doing everything in our power to get you the compensation that you deserve.
Starting the process couldn’t be more simple!
- Contact us Get in touch however suits you best and arrange a consulation with one of our solicitors
- Meet an expert You’ll meet the expert solicitor assigned to your case and discuss all the necessary details
- Authorise Once we’ve got all the details of your case and you’re happy to proceed, just give us the go-ahead
- We get to work It’s time for us to get to work! We’ll set up your file on our system and get to work right away
What our clients are saying about us
Our Promise to You
Friendly, personal legal services
We promise that our approachable solicitors will provide you with a genuinely personal service that puts your needs first. Our team of experts are always on hand to give you support when you need it.
Award-winning service in our fields of expertise
We pride ourselves in offering the highest standards of service across each of our legal departments. Regardless of your situation, we promise to provide you with the very best legal advice.
Advice tailored to your needs
We promise to listen to your needs and offer the right guidance for your situation.
There is no ‘one-size-fits-all’ solution in any area of the law. Every case requires a tailored approach and you deserve a solicitor who understands this.
Outstanding customer service and care
Our excellent reputation is built on our exceptional level of client care.
Every case is handled with the highest level of respect and many of our clients go on to recommend us after building an invaluable relationship with our solicitors.
Transparent fees and processes
Transparency is very important to us. We promise to provide you with total transparency on fees, so you know exactly what you are paying for. We’ll also make sure you’re kept updated on the progress of your case every step of the way.