Road Traffic Solicitors Blackburn & Manchester
Our dedicated road traffic law solicitors have had many years of experience successfully defending those who have been charged with road traffic offences, facing disqualification or other penalties.
From our offices in Manchester and Blackburn we can offer our expert assistance to drivers across the North-West, and in some cases the rest of the country. We may be able to help you with:
- Speeding offences
- Drink or drug driving
- Driving without insurance
- Driving without driving licence
- Dangerous driving
- Driving without due care and attention
What leads to driving disqualification?
Disqualification can be the result of a serious road traffic offence, but more often than not a person is disqualified for reaching 12 penalty points within a three year period. This is called a ‘totting-up’ disqualification. However, you can usually argue against a disqualification if you can persuade the Court that you or someone else may suffer ‘Exceptional hardship’.
At AWH we can help you to put your best case forward.
There are many ways in which you can receive points on your licence and ultimately face the loss of your driver’s licence. These include:
- Failing to stop after an accident
- Driving while disqualified by order of court
- Driving without due care and attention
- Failing to provide specimen for breath test
- Using a vehicle uninsured against third party risks
- Failure to provide identification
- Racing or exceeding the speed limit
- Failing to comply with traffic light signals and/or traffic signs
Our expert road traffic solicitors in Manchester and Blackburn are here to guide you when you are facing a driving disqualification, or any offence that could lead to prosecution or possible disqualification.
How our road traffic solicitors can help you
We can offer you our expert advice and guidance at any stage of the process, including immediately following the road incident, and/or after a Notice of Intended Prosecution has been issued to you.
Our road traffic and criminal defence solicitors can support you at the police station and before the Courts where this is necessary. Get in touch with us today to find out how we can help you. For more information on our fees please click here.
Please note: At AWH Solicitors Blackburn & Manchester we offer a dedicated 24 hour, 365 days a year criminal defence service for immediate assistance with matters including driving offences. You can contact us on 079 0355 9919 for immediate assistance only, for example if you are about to be arrested or at the police station requiring representation.
For assistance and advice on any other matters please get in touch during office hours or by completing the contact form on this page. One of our representatives will then get back to you during the next business day.
Starting the process couldn’t be more simple!
- Contact us Get in touch however suits you best and arrange a consulation with one of our solicitors
- Meet an expert You’ll meet the expert solicitor assigned to your case and discuss all the necessary details
- Authorise Once we’ve got all the details of your case and you’re happy to proceed, just give us the go-ahead
- We get to work It’s time for us to get to work! We’ll set up your file on our system and get to work right away
What our clients are saying about us
Our Promise to You
- Friendly, personal legal services
We promise that our approachable solicitors will provide you with a genuinely personal service that puts your needs first. Our team of experts are always on hand to give you support when you need it.
- Award-winning service in our fields of expertise
We pride ourselves in offering the highest standards of service across each of our legal departments. Regardless of your situation, we promise to provide you with the very best legal advice.
- Advice tailored to your needs
We promise to listen to your needs and offer the right guidance for your situation.
There is no ‘one-size-fits-all’ solution in any area of the law. Every case requires a tailored approach and you deserve a solicitor who understands this.
- Outstanding customer service and care
Our excellent reputation is built on our exceptional level of client care.
Every case is handled with the highest level of respect and many of our clients go on to recommend us after building an invaluable relationship with our solicitors.
- Transparent fees and processes
Transparency is very important to us. We promise to provide you with total Transparencyrency on fees, so you know exactly what you are paying for. We’ll also make sure you’re kept updated on the progress of your case every step of the way.
Get in touch
Let us know how AWH Solicitors can help you by providing us with your details in the form below.
Please let us know when you want to be contacted so we can get in touch with you at a time that suits you best.