AWH Solicitors Blackburn
AWH Solicitors Blackburn are a team of award-winning solicitors who offer a wide range of different legal services. Out of the different Blackburn solicitors, we are the clear choice for a simple and jargon-free legal process, in which you will be supported every step of the way.
Every member of our solicitors team in Blackburn is dedicated to helping our clients get the best possible outcome on their case. We are here to ensure that you are supported throughout the legal process.
Our solicitors Blackburn promise to always be:
Our Service Pledge
Furthermore, our service pledge promises that we will keep you updated throughout all the stages of your case and provide:
This is all whilst avoiding:
- Hidden costs
What services do our Blackburn Solicitors provide?
If you have suffered an injury that was caused by another person or organisation, then you may be able to claim compensation on a no win, no fee basis. Common personal injury claims that our Blackburn solicitors offer include:
- Accidents at work
- Road Traffic Accidents
- Accidents in public places
- Defective product claims
- Accidents involving children
- Occupiers liability claims
- Criminal injury claims (CICA)
- Slips, trips and falls
- Fatal accidents
If you’ve suffered an injury at work, our Blackburn solicitors can guide you through the process of making a claim against your employer. Some common industrial disease conditions that our clients claim for include:
- Breathing and lung problems
- Skin irritations and reactions
- Back, neck and shoulder injuries
- Worsening of hearing or eyesight
- Injuries and strains to hands and arms
- Various cancers
- Unexpected amputations due to injury
Medical Negligence Claims
We also have specialist solicitors in medical negligence claims. They can help you with:
- Surgical negligence claims
- A&E negligence claims
- Care home and nursing negligence claims
- Dental negligence claims
- Cosmetic surgery negligence claims
- Gynaecological surgery negligence claims
- Pregnancy and birth negligence claims
- Amputation claims
- Hospital negligence claims
- Misdiagnosis claims
If you need help with a visa application, our specialist immigration solicitors Blackburn can help you with the entire process. They can help you:
- Apply for a visa
- Apply for indefinite leave to remain
- Apply for British citizenship
- Appeal a rejected visa
- Fast-track your application
- Apply for a visa extension
Specialist legal advice is available if you live in social housing and your home is in a state of disrepair. We can help you claim compensation for a number of things including:
- Damp and mould
- Gas and water leaks
- Structural defects claim
- Subsidence claim
- Pest and vermin control claim
- Claims for a lack of hot water
- Claims for a lack of central heating
- Broken window and door claims
Our specialist Blackburn solicitors are ready to help you with any matters relating to family law. We can help with a number of things, including:
- Moving in with a partner
- Getting married
- Getting divorced
- Making arrangements for children
UK Employment Law
Our expert solicitors can help you with legal issues that you may have had at work. These may include:
- If you have been made redundant in unfair circumstances
- If you have been dismissed without good reason
- If you have been forced to quit
- If you have been discriminated against in your workplace
- If you have been sexually harassed in your workplace
If you’re buying, selling or re-mortgaging your home, our expert Blackburn solicitors can help you with the entire administrative and legal process.
If you’ve found that there is outstanding finance on a used car that you have purchased, then we can help you claim back your losses and reach an agreement with the finance company.
Why Choose AWH Solicitors
Our solicitors are highly experienced and have an abundance of experience in their field of law, ensuring you the best chance at a successful outcome of your case or claim.
Expert Services & AdviceAs a modern multi-service law firm, we proudly provide award winning legal services to our clients across the country.
Pricing of our ServicesIn order to be fully transparent on our prices we have published our pricing structure on each service page.
How to get StartedTo get your case started with AWH Solicitors you can simply pick up the phone or request a call back from our friendly solicitors at a time that suits you.
Get in touch
Let us know how AWH Solicitors can help you by providing us with your details in the form below.
Please let us know when you want to be contacted so we can get in touch with you at a time that suits you best.