- Distinction in the Legal Practice Course
- Upper Second Class Honours Law Degree
- Industrial Disease
- Occupational Asthma Claims
- Occupational Dermatitis Claims
- Noise Induced Hearing Loss Claims
- Musculoskeletal Clinical Assessment and Treatment Service Claims
I am an associate solicitor specialising in claims for occupational asthma and dermatitis, having previously worked on noise induced hearing loss cases.
I began as a litigation executive in 2011, qualifying January 2015. In May 2015 I was responsible for my own team and became a senior head of litigation in September 2015. I became head of control of substances hazardous to health in September 2015 and was promoted to associate in June 2016.
- Shortlisted for Newcomer of the Year at the Modern Law Awards 2016
- Going to the gym
- Spending time with my family