- Paddock House Convent Grammar School
- Accrington College
- Blackburn College (Ilex Law)
- 7 GCE O’ Level’s including Grade A English Language & Art
- Creative Writing A Level
- HNC Business Core Finance
- Ilex Practice & Law Papers Level 4 Years 1 & 2
- Criminal Law - Family Law - Contract Law - Tort Law - Family Practice
- and All Level 6 Professional Higher Diploma in Law Including one distinction
- Duty Police Accreditation Scheme
- Duty Solicitor Magistrates Court
I am a Criminal Defence Lawyer, with experience of all aspects of Criminal Defence work through all stages of cases from the Police Station investigation through to proceedings in both the Magistrates and Higher Courts including sentencing and appeals.
Positive outcomes for clients.
After being a PA for many years I found myself working in the legal sector and progressed my way through to my current role.
- Listening to Opera
- Socialising with husband, family and friends