- Legal Practice Course: Commendation Awarded
- Upper Second Class Honours Degree in Law
- Three A Levels graded A-B
- Ten GCSEs graded A*-C
- Noise Induced Hearing Loss Claims
- Cumulative Back Injury Claims
- Repetitive Strain Injury Claims
- Industrial Disease
I am a three year post-qualified experience solicitor (qualified in November 2015).
I have worked at Roberts Jackson Solicitors since January 2013, dealing with a case load of noise induced hearing loss and musculoskeletal disorder cases from inception to conclusion.
I was also a team leader for twelve months in 2015 for five fee earners. I then decided to concentrate on more complex musculoskeletal disorder cases and decided to concentrate on being a fee earner rather than a manager.
Prior to this I was a road traffic accident paralegal dealing with predominately portal cases.