- Undergraduate Degree in Law
- Legal Practice Course (ongoing)
- Industrial Disease
- Hand Arm Vibration Syndrome Claims
- Vibration White Finger Claims
- Dermatitis Claims
- Cumulative Back Injury Claims
- Repetitive Strain Injury Claims
- Noise Induced Hearing Loss Claims
I have four years of litigation experience in running industrial disease claims. I have, for the past year, been working on a variety of industrial disease claims as well as clinical negligence claims.
My daily routine changes each day, no two days are the same; I could be drafting witness statements, meeting clients or attending court. I also often have to react to various issues that come my way and persuade my opponents that their arguments are fruitless.
- Playing Badminton
- Traveling and trying out new experiences
- Watching movies
- The claimant alleged that he suffered from hearing loss due to exposure to excessive noise levels as a time keeper, collecting clock in cards. A difficult case on breach and a lot of tactical thinking was involved to reach settlement for the claimant.
- Attended a telephone case management conference and persuaded the district judge that arguments for further medical evidence raised by five defendant solicitors should not be granted and the district judge agreed with my arguments.
- Attended a cost case management conference in person and acted on behalf of the claimant in place of counsel to persuade district judge Campbell to agree to the claimant’s cost budget. She commented that this was one of the most straightforward and organised cost case management conferences she had come across.