- Undergraduate Degree in Law
- Legal Practice Course (ongoing)
- Industrial Disease
- Hand Arm Vibration Syndrome Claims
- Vibration White Finger Claims
- Dermatitis Claims
- Cumulative Back Injury Claims
- Repetitive Strain Injury Claims
- Noise Induced Hearing Loss Claims
I have four years of litigation experience in running industrial disease claims. I have, for the past year, been working on a variety of industrial disease claims as well as clinical negligence claims.
My daily routine changes each day, no two days are the same; I could be drafting witness statements, meeting clients or attending court. I also often have to react to various issues that come my way and persuade my opponents that their arguments are fruitless.
- Playing Badminton
- Traveling and trying out new experiences
- Watching movies
- The claimant alleged that he suffered from hearing loss due to exposure to excessive noise levels as a time keeper, collecting clock in cards. A difficult case on breach and a lot of tactical thinking was involved to reach settlement for the claimant.
- Attended a telephone case management conference and persuaded the district judge that arguments for further medical evidence raised by five defendant solicitors should not be granted and the district judge agreed with my arguments.
- Attended a cost case management conference in person and acted on behalf of the claimant in place of counsel to persuade district judge Campbell to agree to the claimant’s cost budget. She commented that this was one of the most straightforward and organised cost case management conferences she had come across.
Our Promise to You
Friendly, personal legal services
We promise that our approachable solicitors will provide you with a genuinely personal service that puts your needs first. Our team of experts are always on hand to give you support when you need it.
Award-winning service in our fields of expertise
We pride ourselves in offering the highest standards of service across each of our legal departments. Regardless of your situation, we promise to provide you with the very best legal advice.
Advice tailored to your needs
We promise to listen to your needs and offer the right guidance for your situation.
There is no ‘one-size-fits-all’ solution in any area of the law. Every case requires a tailored approach and you deserve a solicitor who understands this.
Outstanding customer service and care
Our excellent reputation is built on our exceptional level of client care.
Every case is handled with the highest level of respect and many of our clients go on to recommend us after building an invaluable relationship with our solicitors.
Transparent fees and processes
Transparency is very important to us. We promise to provide you with total Transparencyrency on fees, so you know exactly what you are paying for. We’ll also make sure you’re kept updated on the progress of your case every step of the way.
Get in touch
Let us know how AWH Solicitors can help you by providing us with your details in the form below.
Please let us know when you want to be contacted so we can get in touch with you at a time that suits you best.