- 9 GCSEs
- 3 A Levels
- 1 AS Level
- Law Degree
- Post-Graduate Diploma (Bar Vocational Course)
- Qualified Lawyers Transfer Test (QLTT)
- Personal Injury
- RTA Claims
- Credit Hire Claims
- Accidents at Work Claims
- HPI claims
- Serious Injury Claims
I am a qualified solicitor with over 10 years experience in the law. I initially qualified as a barrister, but then cross qualified to become a solicitor.
I have done civil litigation for all my career with a focus on RTA claims and personal injury claims. I obtained a lot of experience in credit hire litigation and over the last 5 years have developed a specialism in employment liability/public liability claims and serious injury.
In the last few years I have also specialised in hire purchase claims. I am the deputy money laundering reporting officer for the firm and provide anti-money laundering training for all employees.
- My family
- The outdoors
- Tending my allotment
- Blackpool Football Club
- Client was burnt on the face when entered a steam room at a spa. We obtained good compensation for the scar to the face.
- Client had his end of finger chopped off at work in a wood saw. We managed to get £100,000 damages.
- Client bought an Audi Q7, that unbeknown to him was still subject to a hire purchase agreement. The vehicle was re-possessed by a hire purchase finance company. We issued proceedings and managed to get the client his money back.
- Client was sat on a chair having lunch in Westfield shopping centre when the chair leg snapped. We managed to obtain damages against the shopping centre.
- Client fractured hand at a gym when another gym user dropped a weight on her hand, she had previously told her personal trainer the other gym user was too close but was ignored. We obtained damages to compensate for the serious injury caused.
Read what other clients have said about working with Karl:
Highly recommendGoogle (August 2021)Karl Kalina was very responsive, helpful, and explained the legal proceedings in an easy way to understand. Highly recommend.Seth Deal
I would like to thank Karl KalinaClient Satisfaction SurveyI would like to thank Karl Kalina for his help and AdviceAnonymous