- 9 GCSEs
- 3 A Levels
- 1 AS Level
- Law Degree
- Post-Graduate Diploma (Bar Vocational Course)
- Qualified Lawyers Transfer Test (QLTT)
- Personal Injury
- RTA Claims
- Credit Hire Claims
- Accidents at Work Claims
- HPI claims
- Serious Injury Claims
I am a qualified solicitor with over 10 years experience in the law. I initially qualified as a barrister, but then cross qualified to become a solicitor.
I have done civil litigation for all my career with a focus on RTA claims and personal injury claims. I obtained a lot of experience in credit hire litigation and over the last 5 years have developed a specialism in employment liability/public liability claims and serious injury.
In the last few years I have also specialised in hire purchase claims. I am the deputy money laundering reporting officer for the firm and provide anti-money laundering training for all employees.
- My family
- The outdoors
- Tending my allotment
- Blackpool Football Club
- Client was burnt on the face when entered a steam room at a spa. We obtained good compensation for the scar to the face.
- Client had his end of finger chopped off at work in a wood saw. We managed to get £100,000 damages.
- Client bought an Audi Q7, that unbeknown to him was still subject to a hire purchase agreement. The vehicle was re-possessed by a hire purchase finance company. We issued proceedings and managed to get the client his money back.
- Client was sat on a chair having lunch in Westfield shopping centre when the chair leg snapped. We managed to obtain damages against the shopping centre.
- Client fractured hand at a gym when another gym user dropped a weight on her hand, she had previously told her personal trainer the other gym user was too close but was ignored. We obtained damages to compensate for the serious injury caused.
Read what other clients have said about working with Karl:
I would like to thank Karl KalinaI would like to thank Karl Kalina for his help and AdviceAnonymous
View our most recent cases handled by Karl:
Our Promise to You
Friendly, personal legal services
We promise that our approachable solicitors will provide you with a genuinely personal service that puts your needs first. Our team of experts are always on hand to give you support when you need it.
Award-winning service in our fields of expertise
We pride ourselves in offering the highest standards of service across each of our legal departments. Regardless of your situation, we promise to provide you with the very best legal advice.
Advice tailored to your needs
We promise to listen to your needs and offer the right guidance for your situation.
There is no ‘one-size-fits-all’ solution in any area of the law. Every case requires a tailored approach and you deserve a solicitor who understands this.
Outstanding customer service and care
Our excellent reputation is built on our exceptional level of client care.
Every case is handled with the highest level of respect and many of our clients go on to recommend us after building an invaluable relationship with our solicitors.
Transparent fees and processes
Transparency is very important to us. We promise to provide you with total Transparencyrency on fees, so you know exactly what you are paying for. We’ll also make sure you’re kept updated on the progress of your case every step of the way.
Get in touch
Let us know how AWH Solicitors can help you by providing us with your details in the form below.
Please let us know when you want to be contacted so we can get in touch with you at a time that suits you best.