- Upper Second Class Honours Degree in Law
- Postgraduate Diploma in Law - Distinction
- Industrial Disease
- Noise Induced Hearing Loss Claims
- Hand Arm Vibration Syndrome Claims
- Occupational Asthma Claims
- Occupational Dermatitis Claims
- Repetitive Strain Injury Claims
- Cumulative Back Injury Claims
I initially started my employment at Roberts Jackson Solicitors as an administrative executive in May 2012 and ultimately qualifying as a solicitor in December 2015.
What aspects of your job do you enjoy the most?
I enjoy the technical aspect of working on various industrial diseases claims.
Why did you choose a career in the legal sector?
I studied law at A Level and since then I have always been fascinated with the law and how it affects all aspect of life.