- Graduate Diploma in Law – BPP Manchester Law School – Commendation
- Legal Practice Course – BPP Manchester Law School – Distinction
- Personal Injury
- Credit Hire Claims
- Fatal Accident Claims
- Public/Employers Liability Claims
- Complex/High Value Claims
- CICA - Criminal Injury Claims
- Housing Disrepair
I am a solicitor and legal executive with 20 years’ worth of claims handling experience.
Over the years I have handled a broad range of serious personal injury claims, including brain injury, blindness, traumatic amputations and spinal fractures. In addition, I have experience of dealing with fatal accident claims. I am also well versed in all aspects of credit hire.
I am entirely comfortable with all aspects of Fast and Multi-Track Litigation, including drafting pleadings, advocacy, costs budgeting and preparation for trial. I have exceptional knowledge of the CPR and I am meticulous in keeping up to date with developments in the law of personal injury and civil litigation.
I am committed to provide the highest level of service and my clients find me to be approachable and down to earth; with a considerable breadth and depth of knowledge, which I put to good use in the successful pursuit of the claims I handle.
- Judgment for credit hire charges of over £100,000
- Claim for spinal fracture sustained in a serious RTA
- Traumatic brain injury and post-concussive syndrome sustained when a train window dislodged and fell onto the claimant’s head
Read what other clients have said about working with Matthew:
Thank you very much for your assistance during this hard processClient Satisfaction SurveyThank you very much for your assistance during this hard process, I wouldn’t have managed without your help and support. I wish you all the best and every success.Anonymous