Sean Francis Ryan
- ‘O’ Levels - 8
- ‘A’ Levels - 3
- Bsc (Hons) European Studies (French and Politics)
- Master of Philosophy (M.Phil)
- Personal Injury
- Industrial Disease
- Noise Induced Hearing Loss Claims
- Road Traffic Accident Claims
I am a practising solicitor with nearly 18 years post qualification experience.
I have managed large caseloads of personal injury claims involving industrial disease (noise induced hearing loss and control of substances hazardous to health), road traffic accidents, employers’ liability, occupiers’ liability and public liability.
I have also handled many cross-border claims and speak reasonably fluent French. I have experience with fatal accident claims and serious injury claims including complex head injuries.
- Qualification to the roll of Solicitors on 1st February 2001.
- Football – I support my local team
- Good food – especially Thai
- New Zealand Wines from the Marlborough region
- Hill Walking
- Fatal accident claim for a widow and infant son where recovery of compensation exceeded £500,000.
- Fatal accident claim for a widow where recovery of compensation exceeded £100,000.
- Serious head injury case involving ‘post-concussional syndrome’ where recovery of compensation exceeded £100,000.00.
- Successful cross-border claim involving complex issues arising from the Private International Law(Miscellaneous Provisions) Act 1994 and the Limitations Act 1984 arising from a motorcycle accident in Italy involving English motorcyclist and pillion passenger and an Italian third party.
- Extensive work on a serious head injury claim involving ‘executive function disorder’ valued at in excess of £1,000,000.
- Many serious injuries arising from road traffic accidents where recovery for PSLA exceeded £100,000.00.
Our Promise to You
Friendly, personal legal services
We promise that our approachable solicitors will provide you with a genuinely personal service that puts your needs first. Our team of experts are always on hand to give you support when you need it.
Award-winning service in our fields of expertise
We pride ourselves in offering the highest standards of service across each of our legal departments. Regardless of your situation, we promise to provide you with the very best legal advice.
Advice tailored to your needs
We promise to listen to your needs and offer the right guidance for your situation.
There is no ‘one-size-fits-all’ solution in any area of the law. Every case requires a tailored approach and you deserve a solicitor who understands this.
Outstanding customer service and care
Our excellent reputation is built on our exceptional level of client care.
Every case is handled with the highest level of respect and many of our clients go on to recommend us after building an invaluable relationship with our solicitors.
Transparent fees and processes
Transparency is very important to us. We promise to provide you with total transparency on fees, so you know exactly what you are paying for. We’ll also make sure you’re kept updated on the progress of your case every step of the way.