Sean Francis Ryan
- ‘O’ Levels - 8
- ‘A’ Levels - 3
- Bsc (Hons) European Studies (French and Politics)
- Master of Philosophy (M.Phil)
- Senior Litigator – Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (APIL) from 2010 to 2014.
- Personal Injury
- Industrial Disease
- Noise Induced Hearing Loss Claims
- Road Traffic Accident Claims
I am a practising solicitor with nearly 18 years post qualification experience.
I have managed large caseloads of personal injury claims involving industrial disease (noise induced hearing loss and control of substances hazardous to health), road traffic accidents, employers’ liability, occupiers’ liability and public liability.
I have also handled many cross-border claims and speak reasonably fluent French. I have experience with fatal accident claims and serious injury claims including complex head injuries.
- Qualification to the roll of Solicitors on 1st February 2001.
- Football – I support my local team
- Good food – especially Thai
- New Zealand Wines from the Marlborough region
- Hill Walking
- Fatal accident claim for a widow and infant son where recovery of compensation exceeded £500,000.
- Fatal accident claim for a widow where recovery of compensation exceeded £100,000.
- Serious head injury case involving ‘post-concussional syndrome’ where recovery of compensation exceeded £100,000.00.
- Successful cross-border claim involving complex issues arising from the Private International Law(Miscellaneous Provisions) Act 1994 and the Limitations Act 1984 arising from a motorcycle accident in Italy involving English motorcyclist and pillion passenger and an Italian third party.
- Extensive work on a serious head injury claim involving ‘executive function disorder’ valued at in excess of £1,000,000.
- Many serious injuries arising from road traffic accidents where recovery for PSLA exceeded £100,000.00.