- Legal Practice Course at Manchester Metropolitan University
- Law Degree from Manchester Metropolitan University (LLB Honours)
- Ridge Danyers Cheadle and Marple Sixth Form College
- Offerton High School
- Personal Injury
- Industrial Disease
- Noise Induced Hearing Loss Claims
- Cumulative Back Injury Claims
- Repetitive Strain Injury Claims
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Claims
- Occupational Asthma Claims
- Occupational Dermatitis Claims
- Military Accident Claims
- Tattoo Negligence Claims
- Emergency Services Accident Claims
- Occupiers Liability, Employers Liability, Public Liability Claims
I am a solicitor within the industrial disease department running a caseload of musculoskeletal, control of substances hazardous to health and personal injury claims. I have experience in running cases both pre litigation and also post litigation with experience at attending trial.
I have worked for both claimants and defendants allowing a rounded approach to each individual case I manage.
- Attending concerts and musical events
- Lee Thompson –v- The Chief Constable of Nottinghamshire Constabulary – Personal Injury Claim – secured the client £250,000.00
- Michael Pendreich –v- Morrisons Supermarkets PLC – Carpal Tunnel Syndrome – secured the client £11,000.00 by way of damages.
- Graham Baldwin –v- MF Hydraulics Limited – Dermatitis – secured the client £22,500.00 by way of damages.
Read what other clients have said about working with Stacy:
I have recently had An RSI injuryTrustpilot (February 2021)I have recently had An RSI injury settled out of court thanks to Miss Stacy Pimlott of AWH Solicitors. From the very start of my case, Stacy was extremely professional and would explain every procedure as and when they would arise, Stacy would be at the end of the phone or an email if I ever needed any guidance or support, I totally recommend AWH, and would also like to thank Stacy for her patience at difficult time's. Stacy did an Amazing job and is an asset to AWH.Kathy G
She showed me empathy and always went the extra mile.Client Satisfaction SurveyShe saw to every little detail and made sure I was reassured every step of the way. She showed me empathy and always went the extra mile. Anonymous
Many thanks to StacyClient Satisfaction SurveyMany thanks to Stacy and everyone else at AWH for their hard work. Anonymous