- Legal Practice Course at Manchester Metropolitan University
- Law Degree from Manchester Metropolitan University (LLB Honours)
- Ridge Danyers Cheadle and Marple Sixth Form College
- Offerton High School
- Personal Injury
- Industrial Disease
- Noise Induced Hearing Loss Claims
- Cumulative Back Injury Claims
- Repetitive Strain Injury Claims
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Claims
- Occupational Asthma Claims
- Occupational Dermatitis Claims
- Military Accident Claims
- Tattoo Negligence Claims
- Emergency Services Accident Claims
- Occupiers Liability, Employers Liability, Public Liability Claims
I am a solicitor within the industrial disease department running a caseload of musculoskeletal, control of substances hazardous to health and personal injury claims. I have experience in running cases both pre litigation and also post litigation with experience at attending trial.
I have worked for both claimants and defendants allowing a rounded approach to each individual case I manage.
- Attending concerts and musical events
- Lee Thompson –v- The Chief Constable of Nottinghamshire Constabulary – Personal Injury Claim – secured the client £250,000.00
- Michael Pendreich –v- Morrisons Supermarkets PLC – Carpal Tunnel Syndrome – secured the client £11,000.00 by way of damages.
- Graham Baldwin –v- MF Hydraulics Limited – Dermatitis – secured the client £22,500.00 by way of damages.
Read what other clients have said about working with Stacy:
I have recently had An RSI injuryI have recently had An RSI injury settled out of court thanks to Miss Stacy Pimlott of AWH Solicitors. From the very start of my case, Stacy was extremely professional and would explain every procedure as and when they would arise, Stacy would be at the end of the phone or an email if I ever needed any guidance or support, I totally recommend AWH, and would also like to thank Stacy for her patience at difficult time's. Stacy did an Amazing job and is an asset to AWH.Kathy G
She showed me empathy and always went the extra mile.She saw to every little detail and made sure I was reassured every step of the way. She showed me empathy and always went the extra mile. Anonymous
Many thanks to StacyMany thanks to Stacy and everyone else at AWH for their hard work. Anonymous
View our most recent cases handled by Stacy:
Our Promise to You
Friendly, personal legal services
We promise that our approachable solicitors will provide you with a genuinely personal service that puts your needs first. Our team of experts are always on hand to give you support when you need it.
Award-winning service in our fields of expertise
We pride ourselves in offering the highest standards of service across each of our legal departments. Regardless of your situation, we promise to provide you with the very best legal advice.
Advice tailored to your needs
We promise to listen to your needs and offer the right guidance for your situation.
There is no ‘one-size-fits-all’ solution in any area of the law. Every case requires a tailored approach and you deserve a solicitor who understands this.
Outstanding customer service and care
Our excellent reputation is built on our exceptional level of client care.
Every case is handled with the highest level of respect and many of our clients go on to recommend us after building an invaluable relationship with our solicitors.
Transparent fees and processes
Transparency is very important to us. We promise to provide you with total transparency on fees, so you know exactly what you are paying for. We’ll also make sure you’re kept updated on the progress of your case every step of the way.
Get in touch
Let us know how AWH Solicitors can help you by providing us with your details in the form below.
Please let us know when you want to be contacted so we can get in touch with you at a time that suits you best.