- LPC (College of Law Manchester)
- MBA – International Business
- MBA – Information Systems
- Higher Secondary Education from Cadet College Hassan Abdal, Pakistan
- Industrial Disease
- Noise Induced Hearing Loss Claims
I have been with Roberts Jackson/AWH Solicitors since April 2013 dealing with noise induced hearing loss cases and assisting fee earners on other industrial disease cases.
This has included both pre litigation and post litigation. Prior to this I was working as a project manager with the National Database Registration Authority of Pakistan.
I have also worked as customer advisor/sales advisor with Dixons Plc whilst completing my MBA International Business, GDL, and LPC courses.
- Certificate of appreciation as a manager – National Database and Registration Authority of Pakistan
- Top 5 sales advisors of the Midland region – Dixon Plc
- Several sporting awards in cricket, table tennis, badminton, basketball
- SRA/Law Society
- Sports – Cricket, table tennis, snooker, indoor games.
- Reading and learning about new exciting technology and concepts
Read what other clients have said about working with Umair:
I have had excellent serviceClient Satisfaction SurveyI have had excellent service. Always very helpful, thank you. Anonymous
Staff were very understanding and patientClient Satisfaction SurveyI had several personal family setbacks and illnesses during the process and your staff were very understanding and patient with me. Thank-you again. Anonymous